About OnlineCasinos.com - Who are we?
We are a team of online gambling gurus on a quest to provide the very best guide to online casinos on the Internet. We cover everything related to online gambling and we provide the most current helpful information to help you achieve a safe and enjoyable online gambling experience.
Hi, I’m Matthew Christofer, owner and webmaster of OnlineCasinos.com. - I first got into gambling in college when I worked as a blackjack dealer at a casino in Colorado. When online gambling became a widespread thing, I started placing my bets online. However, I learned the hard way that not all online casinos were safe and trustworthy. I was easily enticed by shady and unreliable casinos because they had flashy, fancy graphics and almost unrealistic promises of big winnings. This lesson cost me a pretty penny, and I was determined not to let this happen to anyone else… so I pitched in with OnlineCasinos.com.
Today, I run OnlineCasinos.com pretty much as a full time job, along with a team of fellow experts.. Not only do we know just about everything there is about online gambling, but we also have a keen eye for detail and putting the player first.
Online gambling is still a relatively new thing, so many players are unfamiliar with the way it works and aren’t usually aware of the potential security risks that come with handing over their hard-earned money to a casino site.
That's why I’m determined for our site to become the number one resource for online casinos. We aspire to educate every player out there on everything related to casino gaming on the Internet.
What Do We Do?
The site covers everything related to online gambling. We leave no stone unturned. Here at OnlineCasinos.com, we:
- Provide thorough information on different aspects of a casino, including software, deposit methods, games, and security.
- Show you how to play the most popular casino games online.
- Help you get started at a reputable casino. (I show you how to open an account, upload funds, and so on.)
- Teach you how to ensure whether or not a casino is safe.
- Cover currency issues dealing with online casinos in various countries.
How Do We Do It?
I have strong ties to the online gambling industry and I speak with online casino owners on a regular basis. Because I can contact them in ways the ordinary player cannot, I often get the inside scoop on the latest news and developments in the industry. My long-time experience, dedication, and great connections provides you with an assurance that you’ll find only the best, most current information here at OnlineCasinos.com.
I welcome all your feedback! If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to shoot me and the team an email at email@example.com. I love hearing from our visitors, and I will always back to you as soon as possible.
While we consider our site a leading resource for online gambling, there are some incredible other resources you can use for further reading on the online gambling industry and games in general:
- https://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc419.html - Are your winnings taxable? US players will find this report from the IRS useful.
- http://walkerd.people.cofc.edu/360/NewsArticles/Minton_online_report.pdf - This offers some great insight into online gambling and how the industry is regulated.
- http://www.americangaming.org/ - This site is home to the American Gaming Association, which offers news and opinions on a wide array of online gambling topics.
- http://casinogambling.about.com/ - A great collection of articles on casino games and gambling