Blackjack Online Casinos Reviewed
If you've ever visited a live casino in the US or UK, you've probably witnessed how much players love blackjack. From the hottest spots in London to Las Vegas, blackjack is the most popular table game by a mile. With fast action, competitive payouts, and overall simplicity, it's easy to see why.
When visiting casinos online, like the top-rated Slots.LV Casino, blackjack might even be more popular than it is in Vegas. It doesn't matter if you prefer playing for free or real money at online casinos. Blackjack is easier to win on the internet. When you consider how simple it is to play at your own pace with no pressure, the smart money is on the table at blackjack online casinos. Sites and strategy tips aren't hard to find either. Read on to learn everything you need to succeed at casinos online.
$4,000 welcome bonus Play NowPayout Speed: 1-2 DaysPayout: 97.25%Support: Live Chat and Phone
- Huge 350% sign up bonus of $30+
- Choice of premium or instant play
- Rewarding VIP program
- 24/7 live chat customer support
Payout Speed: 1-3 DaysPayout: 96.98%Support: Live Chat and Phone
Payout Speed: 1-3 DaysPayout: 96.42%Support: Live Chat and Phone
When visiting casinos online, blackjack tends to be the most popular internet card game in 2019 because it's familiar. Most people have played the game before, but that doesn't mean they've ever won real cash or really know the rules. While having a basic grasp of this game is essential to real money success at blackjack online casinos, that's just the first step.
You probably know that, at both live and web based casinos, blackjack players aim to get a higher point total than the dealer without going over twenty-one. Here is how a game works:
- You'll need to place a bet prior to receiving your cards.
- Both you and the dealer will receive two cards each, although only one of the dealer's cards will be visible.
- Cards are worth their numerical value, face cards are worth 10, and aces are worth your choice of 1 or eleven.
- If you have natural blackjack, or 21 after the initial deal, you'll win automatically and be paid the top payout of 3:2.
- You can hit to get additional cards or stand to keep your current hand with the aim of getting as close as possible to 21 without going over.
- Some card rooms let you surrender after receiving your cards, which will give you half your original bet back.
- You are able to hit multiple times in succession but if you exceed 21 the dealer will automatically win.
- At live and online casinos, blackjack players can split their hand into two if their cards have the same numerical value.
- If your original cards total 9, 10, or 11 then you'll be able to double down. You'll place an additional wager equal to original real cash bet and receive one more card.
- When playing blackjack, online casino sites will sell you insurance if the dealer is showing an ace. You'll get paid 2:1 if the dealer has blackjack. Most experts would advise against insurance.
- If you haven't busted then you'll reach the showdown where the dealer is forced to hit or stand based on his cards and the house rules.
- Winners are paid 1:1, blackjack pays 3:2, and you'll get your cash back in the event of a tie at blackjack online casinos.
Playing At Casinos Online: Blackjack Options
When choosing blackjack online casinos, sites on the internet do a great job of keeping you interested by offering variations of the game. It doesn't matter if you play in person or at online casinos, blackjack switch is becoming increasingly popular. This game let you play two hands at once and you can swap the cards between them. Try Spanish 21, which ditches the 10s from the deck and lets you double down more often. Pontoon is similar to the Spanish game but there's no hole card. Don't forget to try your hand at the ridiculously named Super Fun 21. You'll be able to split your hand four times and can win with a six-card hand that totals 20. The greatest part is that, in the competitive world of online gambling, casino sites are constantly devising new and innovative twists. When evaluating the gaming sites you want to try out, blackjack variety is always an important part of the equation.
Improving Your Blackjack Odds In 2019
Whether you play live or at casinos online, blackjack odds and rules are fairly standard. When playing for real cash, your main goal should be to find games that are fair. Just visit the links below to find top-rated reputable blackjack online casinos. Trusted sites don't necessarily accept players from all countries. Also, keep in mind that it's impossible to count cards at casinos online, which means the house will have a statistical edge no matter what you do. Yet at online casinos, blackjack players win all the time. Your goal should be to put yourself in the greatest position to win more often online.
At both top live and online casinos, blackjack is popular because it puts the outcome partially in your hands. Unlike roulette or slots, which are games of pure chance at best, blackjack does feature elements of skill. Your split second decisions do affect the outcome. More importantly there is always a correct decision to make in every situation. The simplest way to win real money is by following a strategy table, which will tell you if you should hit, stand, split, or double down depending on your cards and whatever the dealer is showing.
Winning At Online Casinos: Blackjack Beginner's Strategy
As mentioned, when playing at casinos online, blackjack players will win more often simply by following a strategy table. It's your best bet in 2019. Look at it this way, blackjack is a game of skill, and having a strategy table instantly gives you the greatest possible skill set. All you do is follow this simple chart to improve your overall odds. It's worth noting that your ideal move is a matter of simple mathematical probabilities. Keep in mind that even human dealers are bound by the rules and can't follow their heart at online casinos. Blackjack isn’t communal poker, which means the only human element is you.
Start Playing Online Casino Blackjack At Spectacular Websites
When browsing casinos online, blackjack isn't hard to find. In fact, nearly all online casinos offer real money games. Yet that doesn't mean you should bring your bankroll to any random site. Whether you live in the UK, USA, Australia, or anywhere else, we've found the highest quality games available online. Sites with the biggest bonuses, finest rewards, and greatest software are just a click away. Explore our reviews or visit one of our recommended online casinos. Blackjack action is happening right now at the best websites. All you need to do is take your seat and start playing to win at trusted blackjack online casinos.