Your Guide To The Best Sic Bo Online Casinos
Although craps continues to be the top dice game at US and UK casinos, it's definitely not the only way to roll. From Atlantic City to Las Vegas and at online casinos, sic bo is now all the rage. Thanks to the game's fast pace, simple rules, and competitive odds, the centuries-old Asian dice game is now a global phenomenon, especially at gaming sites online. Sic bo is always great entertainment, even for beginners at online gaming.
The game offers endless excitement whether you play for minutes or hours at a time. When you visit sic bo online casinos, like the highest-ranking choice of Slots.LV Casino, sites welcome you around the clock. You can even play on your mobile or tablet. Read on to learn how you can:
- Play sic bo at the greatest sites in 2017
- Make the best real cash bets
- Claim cash bonuses from trusted online casinos
$1,000 welcome bonus Play NowPayout Speed: 1-2 DaysPayout: 97.25%Support: Live Chat and Phone
- Over 400 high quality casino games
- Dozens of reliable banking options
- 24/7 customer support
- Mobile friendly casino gaming
Payout Speed: 1-3 DaysPayout: 96.98%Support: Live Chat and Phone
Payout Speed: 1-3 DaysPayout: 96.42%Support: Live Chat and Phone
How To Play Online Casino Sic Bo
At sic bo online casinos, sites provide you with a gaming experience that's identical to what you’ll find when playing live in the US, UK, or Macau. The object of the real money game is to guess the outcome of three six-sided dice rolled at once. Whether you enjoy the game on the Las Vegas strip or on gaming sites, you are pitted against the house rather than other players. You’ll be paid according to the posted odds, which are written on the table at online gambling sites. The payouts are fairly standard but you can visit any of our top-rated casinos for guaranteed great odds.
After taking your virtual seat at any of the leading gambling venues online, players can place their bets. Whether enjoying the action in person or at online casinos, sic bo gives you the opportunity to place multiple real cash bets. Just like in a game of roulette, sic bo gambling lets you make different types of bets all at once. There are seven different types of wagers you can make when gambling.
Greatest Real Cash Bets
When playing at online casinos, sic bo players can place wagers by clicking on the betting square that corresponds to the desired bet. As mentioned you are free to place multiple bets. Here are the types of wagers you can make:
- Single number bet - When choosing a single number, you’ll be paid 1:1 if the number appears on a single die. The real money payoff increases to 2:1 and 3:1 if it appears on two or three dice respectively.
- Two number combination bet - You’ll be paid 5:1 if the two numbers you choose appear. What appears on the third die is irrelevant in this case.
- Total sum bet - At online casinos, bettors can wager the total across all three dice. Payouts depend on the numbers you choose.
- Big or small bet - Wager whether the sum is low, between 4 and 10, or high, between 11 and 17 and you’ll get paid 1:1 if you are correct. Be warned that you’ll lose if you roll 3 or 18.
- Double bet - Get paid 10:1 if you roll two identical numbers.
- Any triple bet - Earn a 30:1 payout if all three numbers are the same.
- Specific triple bet - Sites offer a huge 180:1 payout if you land the same specific number on each die.
Online Sic Bo Beginner's Strategy
When visiting online casinos, sic bo players tend to get excited at the possibly of landing a handsome 180:1 payout. Unfortunately, the specific triple bet has a huge house edge of 16.2%. In fact players will only do worse if their wager involves a double bet, which gives the house a horribly high 18.5% edge. These percentages apply in the US or UK versions of the game, which is what you’ll find at most gaming sites in 2017. You’ll obviously want to refer to the payouts at your preferred gambling sites.
If you can’t resist the long shots, trying limiting yourself to tiny wager and bet the bulk of your cash on options with a negligible house advantage. The big and small bets, which pay 1:1 have a respectable 2.8% house edge.
Start Playing To Win
At online casinos, sic bo makes it easy to roll the dice on your own terms. Whether you feel like playing for seconds at a time or are up for a full-on marathon, online casinos deliver. Our team of experts have compared and reviewed dozens of the world's best internet gaming sites. Visit our top picks and experience the finest entertainment at the most trusted sites on the web. You can even claim an exclusive cash bonus just for signing up. It's never been simpler to enjoy sic bo, slots, and all your favorite table games right now. You don’t even need your own dice.