How to Sign Up for an Online Casino Account
People on every continent love online casinos for their convenience. It no longer matters whether there's a casino in your city, state, or even country in the digital age. Being able to play hundreds of thrilling games on a whim is practically miraculous. Yet the best part is you can expect ease and simplicity every step of the way at top-rated internet gambling sites. There's nothing complicated about signing up, playing, winning, or claiming your prizes. Even if you've never visited a casino in your life, getting started is a piece of cake.
Choosing A Site
The most difficult part of the sign up process is choosing where you want to play. There are hundreds of sites competing for your business and dozens of award-winning internet casinos that deserve your attention. Where you ultimately choose to play will depend on where you live, your device, and favorite games. There's no shortage of expert review websites, including this one, that critique and recommend licensed internet casinos you can trust. Follow the pros and feel free to try multiple casinos online. Signing up is entirely free and the best sites offer generous bonuses to new players.
Creating Your Account
Most internet gambling sites offer free games. Many online casinos even let you try any of their games without registering. Yet if you plan on winning, you’ll need to create an account. Although gaming websites have contrasting layouts and use different terminology, the principles are roughly the same.
After deciding where you want to play, just visit the website and click on the sign up, play now, or get started button. At this point you’ll need to provide some personal information. If you've ever created an account at an online store, the process will be more than familiar. Here's what to expect:
- Be prepared to provide your name, address, e-mail address, and date of birth. Just like in Las Vegas, you can’t play until you reach the required gambling age in your jurisdiction. Make sure you fill out all these details accurately
- You’ll also need to choose a username and password. Some sites will use your email address as a username, but this isn’t always the case. Make sure your password is unique and meets the casino's security guidelines. You’ll obviously need to keep a copy of your password in a safe place but make sure not to share it with anyone.
- Many casinos also feature extra layers of security like a pin number or verification question. You may be asked for these when claiming your winnings or contacting customer service.
- You’ll occasionally be prompted for an optional promo or bonus code when registering. You can enter your code here to claim free play and cash incentives. If you follow the links on this site, your code is often applied automatically.
- Make sure you double check all your details before clicking submit. You should receive a confirmation email within a minute or two. Many sites require you to verify your email address before playing. Just click on the link in your email.
Playing Your Favorite Games
Today's best gambling sites give you more ways to play. Not only can you play using most PCs, Macs, smartphones, and tablets, but software and app installations are rarely mandatory. Most gaming websites let you play right in your browser for maximum flexibility. Whether you choose to download software and apps or play in your browser is generally a matter of personal preference. Either way you’ll be able to enjoy hundreds of games at any hour of the day. You can use the same login and password no matter how you get in the game.
Wondering what games to try first? This interesting article might give you some ideas whether you play live or online: http://traveltips.usatoday.com/games-play-vegas-20620.html
Funding Your Account
If you're interested in playing for real money, you’ll want to check out our deposit guide. It's a great way to get familiar with all the ways to get in the game. Options vary by region but there are many convenient choices no matter where you live.
Proving Who You Are
Licensed gambling operations may require you to confirm your identity before claiming large prizes. Procedures are in place to curb fraud and prevent underage players. You may need to email a copy of your identification or other documents upon request. You usually don’t need to verify your details at the time of registration, but it's important that you provide completely accurate information when creating your account.
If you aren’t sure about the gambling age where you live, check out this handy chart: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambling_age_in_the_United_States